Welcome to ASA Technology
The Cutting Edge of FinTech and Performance Cloud
With more than 20 years of experience in technical sales, OEM and channel development in the APAC region, ASA has been entrusted by our customers and vendors alike as a reliable, valued source of technical talent and Asian markets intelligence. We hand pick best-of-breed global technology partners to create customer-friendly solutions for high frequency /electronic trading, and performance cloud. Asian markets offer opportunities in both emerging and mature markets and our job is to assist vendors to navigate the Asia Pacific landscape and connect them with channel partners and end customers to minimize their investment and maximize returns.
Our vendor partners can expect our team to support various roles throughout the sales cycle including: prospecting and profiling, making solution proposals, proof of concept, and channel development. Our efforts have been instrumental in bringing businesses to Asia and helping them achieve their region goals on an accelerated path.
- Our Hong Kong lab is loaded with hardware and software from various vendors in an attempt to recreate a customer environment. This allows customers to easily connect and run various benchmark tests or evaluate remotely network performance on particular setup of hardware and software.
- Regional Technical and Customer Support
Our Hong Kong based technical support team, well-qualified with industry exposure and thoroughly trained on vendors’ products & solutions, can provide regional coverage from pre-sales consultancy services and proposals drafting, to composing performance testing plans or proof of concepts, and to post-sales configuration and other support to ensure smooth go-live.
- Leverage of Vendor Partners’ Expertise
ASA can readily orchestrate the software and hardware resources and technical expertise from various vendor partners as they understand the strategic solutions we are promoting.
Key Vendor Partners:
- Used for synchronizing critical operations in various communications, broadcast, and IP networks. Its precision GPS timing technology, and the flexibility of commodity hardware offers exceptional performance and reliability such that the most demanding needs from high frequency trading and other low-latency network applications (e.g. timestamping precision; compliance; 24-7 operations) are fulfilled. Financial institution customers include Morgan Stanley, State Street Bank, Jump Trading, Toronto Stock Exchange and many others.
- the leading provider of application-intelligent networking I/O software and hardware that accelerate, monitor and secure network data,
- the pioneer in high-performance, low latency 10/40GbE server networking solutions
- the company’s products are widely used in scale-out server environments such as database, grid, electronic trading, high performance computing, cloud, virtualization and big data.
- XENON’s HFT Server Platforms are designed specifically for low latency trading and this is achieved by selecting best of breed components
- Designed for maximum performance due to CPU and memory over-clocking
- Tested extensively for durability to ensure 24 x 7 operating time
- A scalable architecture with predictable performance that adjusts to meet business requirements
- Equipped to handle extremely volatile periods of market activity without loss with safely over-clocked processors and memory
- an Australian-based supplier of ultra-low latency devices to exchanges and the trading community. The key features of their switches include: packet statistics for diagnostics and troubleshooting; functionality for remote rewiring; network taps for splitting signals such as market data and timestamping, all without adding latency or compromising signal quality.
Hotline: (+852) 2893 2254 between 0900 - 1800 HKT
ASA Technology Ltd.
Unit 1504, Chevalier Commercial Center, 8 Wang Hoi Road, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong